Saturday 26 July 2014

Personal | Hi my name is Cathryn

© Pencil Stitches
After a pretty long hiatus I feel like I am ready to start a-fresh on this blog. I started to become a bit frustrated with writing as I felt I had no inspiration or felt like I had nothing interesting to share. I would sit down at my computer for hours on end and just get severe writing/creative block.

I was even close to giving up this blog, but then I started to miss it and what its purpose was for. I thought about the direction I wanted to take this blog, as lets face it! I started 5 years ago and a lot has happened and changed. I want this blog to grow naturally with me.

I decided to give my blog a little bit of a re-vamp to celebrate that I am back and I love its modern yet feminine feel to it. I promise to finish off our travel photo posts, and to post more about life back in the UK. This blog will be about illustrations, life, fashion and travel. The things I love the most!

So lets start afresh…

Hi my name is Cathryn. I am 27 years of age and I live in the UK. I am married to an amazing husband and I am self employed starting up and running my own design business. I am pushing myself to believe that 'The world really is my oyster!'

2 comments :

  1. It's so nice to see you working on this again! Love you xx

    ReplyDelete